With the announcement of its novelties, Solido rings in the second half of 2022. In today's blog article we especially want to present these models, which the label has ready for us in the starting blocks from the genre Formula 1.
The models, produced from diecast in scale 1:18, will present the vehicles of the teams Alfa Romeo, Alpine and McLaren. From the Alfa Romeo team, Solido presents the C42 in white - both the model driven by Valtteri Bottas at the Grand Prix Emilia Romagna and the vehicle driven by Zhou Guanyu at the Canadian GP 2022.
Four different models in two different colors come from Team Alpine. All four models are the Alpine A522 used by the Alpine team in 2022. This includes Fernando Alonso's pink car, which competed at this year's Bahrain GP, as well as the Spaniard's blue car, which competed at the Monaco GP. Alonso's teammate Esteban Ocon is also included in the Solido innovations. His pink A522 from the Saudi Arabian GP and the blue version that the Frenchman raced at the Australian GP also feature in the label's new releases.
The third team from the rubric Formula 1 is McLaren that Solido picks up in its novelites. The Formula 1 bolide listens to the current model designation MCL36 and is painted in orange. The selected models by Solido were driven by Daniel Ricciardo at the Australia GP, and his teammate Lando Norris at the Emilia Romagna GP. We are really looking forward to this delivery of new models from Solido.
In addition to the Formula 1-news, we will release another blog article to the topic race cars and street cars, the next days.
Here the Formula 1 models in an overview:
- Alfa Romeo C42 white Bottas Emilia Romagna GP 2022 (S1810201)
- Alfa Romeo C42 white Guanyu Canada GP 2022 (S1810202)
- Alpine A522 pink Alonso Bahrain GP 2022 (S1808801)
- Alpine A522 pink Ocon Saudi-Arabia GP 2022 (S1808802)
- Alpine A522 blue Alonso Monaco GP 2022 (S1808803)
- Alpine A522 blue Ocon Australia GP 2022 (S1808804)
- McLaren MCL36 orange Ricciardo Australia GP 2022 (S1809101)
- McLaren MCL36 orange Norris Emilia Romagna GP 2022 (S1809102)